Incorporating eSIM profile selections of MNOs, our GSMA- and PCI DSS-certified platform will allow its users to switch between carriers automatically when needed e.g. when one operator has low signal quality in the area. This game-changing and secure technology will be the end result of a collaboration between our technical team, partnered eSIM manufacturer and MNOs.
- Design and develop our secure multi-network international roaming eSIM IoT platform and mobile application
- Ensure continuous and stable connectivity to end-users
- Grow the number of partnered MNOs and increase offered eSIM profile and data plan variety
- Retain the existing clients and expand the client base in both current and new markets e.g. M2M asset-tracking
- Deploy the first version of our secure multi-network international roaming eSIM IoT platform and mobile application
- Successfully pass the simulation tests run on our platform, application and eSIMs loaded with the partnered MNOs' profiles
- Receive the GSMA's Security Accreditation Scheme (SAS) Standard for Subscription Manager Roles certificate
- Receive Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) certificate
- Create instructions manual for the platform
- Plan and organise the advertising campaigns
- Release the first version of the products (eSIM data plans, platform and mobile application) into the market
- Create partnership opportunities with new MNOs based on user location and usage data
This project addresses coverage and connectivity issues hitherto not solved by mobile network operators (MNOs) through designing and developing a unique multi-network eSIM IoT platform that has no market competition in the UK. Many networks are currently working on building individual platforms as a service point for their own eSIM products but this platform will offer an easier yet holistic solution to mobile users by facilitating access to a great number of interchangeable service providers.